Monday, January 18, 2010

Week #8 Thing #20

I was blown away by the wealth of information provided on the teacher librarian network. I was able to find so many great resources from all areas of education. I was particularly excited about a review done by a third grader on the book Fancy Nancy. During the month of February my classroom will be doing a subunit on this series and I thought that this format of book review would be pretty fantastic for my higher achieving students. I was so fascinated about the technology that she used for the video that I searched and explored it online; the cartoon format was just a great way for kids to express their creativity. I also joined a Harry Potter discussion forum online that will not relate to my class, but I will enjoy thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment