Monday, September 28, 2009

Week #3 Thing #7

I had a pretty mixed review about RSS feeds being streamed into my google reader. On one hand I did feel that if you were an avid reader of professional journals and did not have many specific questions as they relate educational topics; RSS feeds may just be a quick and easy way for you to access information from one particular website. However, as a new teacher, I am often searching for specific information and many sites that offer such specific information did not offer an RSS feed. I found that I spent more time searching for websites with RSS feeds than I did actually looking for pertinent information as it it pertains to my classroom. All in all RSS feeds within Google reader was not my favorite Web 2.0 tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment